Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stiles Switch BBQ

I recently heard about Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew that opened on North Lamar. I ventured out to give it a try for lunch - it's near my work, and a good BBQ place near work would make me happy. Stiles Switch made me pretty happy. The brisket was moist and flavorful. My biggest problem was the sides: the mac and cheese was dry and the corn casserole was no more than meh. I got the Buford T's Diablo which is brisket, bbq sauce and a ton of jalapenos in a sandwich: 

Buford T's Diablo Sandwich
I'll definitely go back. The service was quick and all the guys who worked there were in a great mood. I'm hoping they keep working on their sad mac and cheese (seriously, who likes dry mac and cheese?), but next time I'll try the potato salad.

More cheese, please.
Stiles Switch BBQ and Brew is located at 6610 N. Lamar, Austin, Tx 78757.


No comments:

Post a Comment